Sunday, July 17, 2011

My favorite super hero...







It was 90 degrees in the house today so I didn't feel like doing much hot cooking so I made myself a vegan sandwhich for lunch that resembled something like a blt. It turned out to be totally mouthwatering. I cooked up two protien strips that were bacon flavored, put it in a pita with vegan cheese, fresh basil, and fresh grape tomatoes and heated it until it was melted and perfect. I spent some time with a friend and then decided to visit my boyfriend at work.

When I was younger I always thought that the pizza man was a super hero. Now that I'm a little older I know it's true. When you were hungry and tired but want some of that satisfying Italian masterpiece all you have to do it make a quick phone call (much more convenient then the bat signal) and in a matter of minuets he (or she) arrives on your doorstep with a pizza. What could be better? So it seems fitting that the man I love would happen to be a pizza maker. He doesn't deliver pizza's usually but for me he makes exception ;) I got an iced tea and had a little chit chat before going back home. All the smells in the pizza shop made me realized that I missed eating pizza. So tomorrow I am going to make myself a vegan pizza with the help of my dude.

I can't decide what toppings to add on it. What are your favorite vegan pizza topping?

Donating blood tomorrow probably :D

No comments:

Post a Comment